cari & aric's wedding invitations
wow. these were an absolute labor of love. after we designed our save the dates, i was at a loss of where to even begin to start designing our invitation suite. i knew i wanted it reflect our "rustic holiday glam" vision, so one day, i hit the drawing board and it came to life! we incorporated kraft paper, gray & white stripes (to play off our black and white stripe runners at the reception), evergreen and a snowflake.
our wedding suite featured:
- an oversized invitation
- a reception card (with "apres ceremony" at the top // playing off the french "apres ski" term meaning: going out, having drinks, dancing + generally socializing after skiing. so we changed it to mean "after our ceremony"!
- a square information card with a photo from our engagement shoot
- an rsvp card with envelope & custom stamp
- a kraft paper belly band with a custom oklahoma stamp
- tied with a gold sparkle twine
- and a tag attached with a photo of us